Professional tree felling services
Tree felling, also known as tree cutting or professional tree removal, is the process of cutting down a tree and removing it from its location. Whilst trees provide numerous benefits - shade, oxygen, and aesthetic appeal among them - they can sometimes become a problem. For commercial businesses trees that are too close to buildings, power lines or other infrastructure can become a liability, risking damage to property or creating safety hazards for employees and customers.
At Landscape Services, we offer professional tree felling services to assist commercial businesses with specific issues related to trees on their property. Our team of experienced arborists will provide a free site visit to assess the situation and determine the most efficient and safe method of removing the tree, whilst taking into consideration any environmental concerns or regulations that may be in place.
Whether the issue is a dead, dying or overgrown tree, or a tree or root system that is causing damage to your property, we are equipped to handle the job with the utmost care and attention to detail. Landscape Services operate in the Kent and South East regions of England, providing commercial arboricultural, horticultural and grounds maintenance services. Our knowledgeable tree team can support with emergency tree care, including the felling and removal of trees which pose an immediate threat due to high winds or adverse weather. We can also provide expert arboricultural pruning, lifting, thinning and reduction services as required. Contact our team today to find out more.
Benefits of professional tree removal
When a tree on your property becomes damaged, sick or unsafe it can be easy to ignore the problem or attempt to rectify yourself. However, there are many reasons why investing in quality and qualified tree removal services could be a better option for you, your business and your property.
- A dying or dead tree can pose a significant threat to people and property. Its removal will prevent the risk of the tree falling and causing damage. A professional tree removal specialist has the expertise to assess each individual situation and remove the tree in a safe, timely manner.
- Tree removal is a dangerous job that requires specific skills and experience to execute correctly. Attempting to remove a tree yourself or with an inexperienced team can lead to injury or property damage. Our team of specialists have undergone extensive training and have the skillset to tackle the job with precision and expertise.
- Landscape Services specialists are equipped with the necessary equipment required to handle the task safely and efficiently. This includes tools such as chainsaws, ropes, harnesses, and cranes. This equipment allows for the safe and efficient tree removal services, as well as the disposal of debris.
- We are backed by the knowledge and skill to assist with traffic and people management, and grounds maintenance, as well as an excellent supply chain to provide assistance in specialist work – including work which involves cranes, construction or structural repairs.
The benefits of hiring a professional tree removal specialist for the felling of a tree cannot be overstated. It ensures that the job is completed safely and effectively, prevents the potential for future hazards and improves the safety and aesthetics of your surroundings.
What to expect from our tree felling service
Removing a tree is a highly specialised service which demands a great deal of attention to health and safety protocols, as well as obtaining the necessary permissions. At Landscape Services, our team of certified arborists are equipped to assist and offer guidance on a range of related issues, including TPO compliance, planning regulations, traffic management and tree inspections, as needed. We are qualified in;
- Chainsaw operations
- Tree inspections
- Visual tree assessments
- Branch removal
- Tree felling
- Manual handling
- Chipper maintenance
- Signing, lighting, guarding
- Plant identification
- Customer care
- Working from height with rope and harnesses.
Our excellent staff are all Enhanced DBS checked and will arrive on site in full Landscape Services uniform and PPE - unless undertaken by one of our trusted and fully vetted subcontractor partners - with clear identification.
The team is led by an experienced Team Leader who will be your main point of contact whilst we are on site, and every effort will be made to ensure we can provide a safe and efficient service with minimal impact to you and to those living, working and visiting near the tree.
Please note, your work may be delayed due to bird nesting seasons.